Check whether current dimension member is Allowed/Denied

Hi,

I have an AS implementation wherein we restrict access to a Metrics
Dimension based on roles. In my client application, I use [Metrics].&[M0010]
to code that metric in a chart. Now, when a user does not have access to that
metric, I get an error "Cannot find dimension member [Metrics].&[M0010]"
which is an expected behaviour. But, I would like to write an MDX which
checks whether this member is an allowed member. If not, I would like to use
[Metrics].&[M000] which is a dummy metric.

I tried using
iif(isempty([Metrics].&[M0010]),[Metrics].&[M000],[Metrics].&[M0010]) but I
am getting error. I am not able to find any MDX function which checks
whether the current member is allowed or not.

Can someone provide some pointers on getting this to work? Thanks in
advance

Regards
Venkatesh.