archive database error

I have a developer that receives the error "Cannot attach to the OLAP Data
directory" when he tries to archive a database. He is a member of OLAP
Administrators and can do other activities with the database.

I am able to run the archive without any problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

  • Re: Handling addresses
    ... am seeking guidance regarding handling member addresses. ... asked to learn how to make the database relational and make it more usable. ... I have junction tables to match the customer names with the addresses, ... CustomerNames with a Subform based on tblJunctionAddress - or a query joining ...
  • Re: Newbie Database ER model question
    ... which is one of the goals of relational database structures.) ... How do you plan to store posts when the same member posts ... who will ensure that all messages posted to the forum are appropriate. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)