ANSI to Unicode(MSSQL) convertions

From: Aras Kucinskas (aras_at_skuba.lt)
Date: 01/26/05

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:12:08 +0200

Hi,

How to convert and transfer ANSI string data from FoxPro table to MS SQL
Unicode table. Data in FoxPro are in 1251 codepage (Russian Windows). Now
result is like " 100 ".The ODBC driver does not
performs the conversion from ANSI to Unicode.

Help.

Relevant Pages

  • ANSI to Unicode(MSSQL) convertions
    ... How to convert and transfer ANSI string data from FoxPro table to MS SQL ... performs the conversion from ANSI to Unicode. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.odbc)
  • ANSI to Unicode(MSSQL) convertions
    ... How to convert and transfer ANSI string data from FoxPro table to MS SQL ... performs the conversion from ANSI to Unicode. ...
  • ANSI to Unicode(MSSQL) convertions
    ... How to convert and transfer ANSI string data from FoxPro table to MS SQL ... performs the conversion from ANSI to Unicode. ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.queries-sql)
  • Re: unicode and foxpro
    ... MCSD, Visual FoxPro MVP ... >> I have rea Rick's artcile on Unicode and Foxpro. ... >> in a UTF-8 encoded HTML file for display by the web browser. ...
  • Re: unicode and foxpro
    ... He put all unicode data in a UTF-8 ... >> encoded HTML file for display by the web browser. ... How could I make Foxpro ...