Microsoft SQL server error:233

1. Login with windows authentication.
2. Right click on the Instance name - Server Properties
3. Security page
4. Set the Server Authentication - 'SQL Server and Windows Authentication mode'
5. Restart the SQL Service.

Then close the sqlserver and restart. It should work.

if the above steps donot work then try thebelow ones:

Make sure the user is not disabled

1. Login as an Administrator into the SqL Server
2. Expand Security/ Logins folder
3. Right Click on the particular user and go to properties
4. Click Status Permission: Granted
Login : Enabled

Mj Machuisa wrote:

Error in SQL Connection
14-Dec-09

A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error
occurred during the login process. (provider: Shared Memory Provider,
error: 0 - No process is on the other end of the pipe.) (Microsoft SQL
Server, Error: 223)

On Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:24 PM