settings for CLICONFG

Hello,

I have an issue with a number of the Windows XP workstations on my network
not wanting to talk to my SQL server. I have traced the problem down to the
appropriate protocols not being enabled on those machines (which I can fix
using CLICONFG). What I am now trying to find out is how I can
automatically get these correct protocols enabled on all my workstations
without having to go round to each on in turn.

Are there any group policy settings?
Are there any registery settings I can use?

(And just out of interest, why do some machines just work whilst others do
not?)

Thanks

Steve Everington

.