Openquery to access azman roles

Hi

I am trying to access an AZMAN store that is located in ADAM from a sql
query. I have written the query below but dont get any data. Is it possible
to access AZMAN in the same way you would access AD?

Thanks

SELECT cn
FROM OPENQUERY( ADSI,
'SELECT cn
FROM
''LDAP://server:50000/CN=AzManADAMStore,OU=SecNetPartition,O=SecNet,C=US''
where cn = ''Roles''')

  • Re: DBMS and lisp, etc.
    ... Naively implemented with SQL, again for 10 ... (1 query for the initial orders, 1 query for each order for its ... soon as you upgrade to the SQL database. ... (eq (order-customer orderA) ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Populating a list -- table structure?
    ... I had made a report already and figured out about adding the ... your responce below, but thanks to your help with SQL, I was able to get the ... It takes a summary from a select query and gives the ... KitID, long integer ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • How do I do Paging through a large dataset via Stored Procedures
    ... Paging by dynamically altering the SQL Query ... Create stored procedures ... SELECT * FROM STUDENTS ...
  • Re: Populating a list -- table structure?
    ... I don't mean to skip your responce below, but thanks to your help with SQL, I was able to get the query to pull the info the way I needed. ... I have one report complete, ... Queries (just shows the QBE grid for convenience -- ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Populating a list -- learning Access
    ... It is kinda funny -- I started using databases in the early 80's with dBase and, for years, never knew that I knew SQL! ... If you are on a form or report, the most important property is the NAME, because that is how you refer to it in code. ... I don't mean to skip your responce below, but thanks to your help with SQL, I was able to get the query to pull the info the way I needed. ... Queries (just shows the QBE grid for convenience -- ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)