Re: Cannot Crete server object
- From: "thescene" <thescene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:11:02 -0700
I just changed my switch, is that a possible reason why it's not working
"Mike Epprecht (SQL MVP)" wrote:
> Contact your Software Vendor. It is not a SQL Server error, but an error
> that is only understood by the vendor.
> Mike Epprecht, Microsoft SQL Server MVP
> Zurich, Switzerland
> IM: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> MVP Program: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
> Blog: http://www.msmvps.com/epprecht/
> "thescene" <thescene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I'm using a client software to connect to a server. Everytime I try to log
> > in
> > to that software an error: " ERROR 70: Cannot Create Servre Object". I
> > currently use a Microsoft Advanced server with the clients having a
> > WIndows
> > XP OS.
> > What do I need to do??
- Prev by Date: Named Instance
- Next by Date: highly appreciated.
- Previous by thread: Re: Cannot Crete server object
- Next by thread: Named Instance