Re: Migrating data from .SDF file (SQL CE 2,0) to SQL Express 2005

Hello SubhashiniAnnamalai@xxxxxxxxx,

Look here: www.primeworks-mobile.com. The Data Port Wizard tool supports SQL Server 2000, 2005 and Access.

Regards,
João Paulo Figueira
Dev2 MVP

Hi,

I need to migrate data from an SDF file (SQL CE 2.0 db file) to SQL
Express 2005.
How do I do it?

  • Re: Migrating data from .SDF file (SQL CE 2,0) to SQL Express 2005
    ... how do i configure the Data Port Wizard to identify my device? ... João Paulo Figueira wrote: ... I need to migrate data from an SDF file (SQL CE 2.0 db file) to SQL ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce)
  • Re: SQL CE basics
    ... You can just copy the sdf file, or you can create one on the fly - it's your choice. ... I am not new to SQL and using SQL queries, however I am new to Windows CE and using SQLCE 3.5. ... I have read a few things in the online books but nothing really provides any clear examples with native win32 code. ... Reading/writing queries to the database. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce)
  • Re: Need Help
    ... Wowww, wowww! ... This is a desktop data provider for .NET to access SQL CE ... > João Paulo Figueira ... >> write the specific scenarios to connect to the sdf file on the ppc and ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce)
  • Re: SqlCe Insert Record Performance
    ... The fastest way to insert records in SQL CE 2.0 ... I am writing a managed wrapper to the OLE DB interfaces of SQL CE 2.0 ... >> João Paulo Figueira ... >> Embedded MVP ...
  • Re: XML to SDF
    ... I don't know if you would be able to install CF ver. ... It would be nice if this would work for you, because then you could create the sdf file on the desktop and just copy it to the device. ... You would need to remove the references to SQL CE 2 from your app and replace them with references to SQL CE 3.5. ... Device Application Development MVP ...