PXA270 Processor

Hi

I am trying to manually install the required files for SQL CE, it tells me
to install from the following directory :

Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server CE 2.0\Device\processor
family\processor type

Although I am not sure what the processor type is:

Is it ARM/Mips/Shx/X86 ?

--
Kind Regards

Ricky

(SQL2K-SP4/WIN2K-Client/WIN2K-Server/WM5.0/SPV M5000)

  • Re: PXA270 Processor
    ... Kind Regards ... I am trying to manually install the required files for SQL CE, ... Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server CE 2.0\Device\processor ... Although I am not sure what the processor type is: ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce)
  • RE: SSIS On Its Own?
    ... If our organization has a (processor type) license for SQL Server ... is it ok to execute SSIS packages on a client computer - or ... do I need to run the packages on the SQL server itself? ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)