> [...]
> me where is mentioned at the article it.
>
> Thanx again for your helps,
>
> Marcio Camurati
>
> João Paulo Figueira [eMVP] escreveu:
>
> > Note that for eVC4, you must use a special version of the ssceoledb.h
> > file.
> > This is mentioned on the first article.
> >
> > --
> > João Paulo Figueira
> > Embedded MVP
> > http://nativemobile.blogspot.com/
> >
> > "marciocamurati" <marcio.camurati@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > João,
> >
> > I see all code that have there, but when I try to build the project
> > NothWind it give this error message:
> >
> > C:\Arquivos de programas\Windows CE
> > Tools\wce420\STANDARDSDK_420\Include\emulator\oledb.h(13695) : error
> > C2061: syntax error : identifier 'IAuthenticate'
> > C:\Arquivos de programas\Windows CE
> > Tools\wce420\STANDARDSDK_420\Include\emulator\oledb.h(13771) : error
> > C2061: syntax error : identifier 'IAuthenticate'
> > C:\Arquivos de programas\Windows CE
> > Tools\wce420\STANDARDSDK_420\Include\emulator\oledb.h(13837) : error
> > C2061: syntax error : identifier 'IAuthenticate'
> > C:\Arquivos de programas\Windows CE
> > Tools\wce420\STANDARDSDK_420\Include\emulator\oledb.h(13847) : error
> > C2061: syntax error : identifier 'IAuthenticate'
> > C:\Arquivos de programas\Windows CE
> > Tools\wce420\STANDARDSDK_420\Include\emulator\oledb.h(13989) : error
> > C2061: syntax error : identifier 'IAuthenticate'
> > C:\Arquivos de programas\Windows CE
> > Tools\wce420\STANDARDSDK_420\Include\emulator\oledb.h(14009) : error
> > C2061: syntax error : identifier 'IAuthenticate'
> > C:\Arquivos de programas\Windows CE
> > Tools\wce420\STANDARDSDK_420\Include\emulator\oledb.h(14083) : error
> > C2061: syntax error : identifier 'IAuthenticate'
> > C:\Arquivos de programas\Windows CE
> > Tools\wce420\STANDARDSDK_420\Include\emulator\oledb.h(14161) : error
> > C2061: syntax error : identifier 'IAuthenticate'
> > Error executing cl.exe.
> >
> > NorthWind.exe - 8 error(s), 0 warning(s)
> >
> > The line is:
> >
> > /* [in] */ IAuthenticate __RPC_FAR *pAuthenticate,
> >
> > Do you have any idea about it ?
> >
> > Thanx,
> >
> > Marcio Camurati
> >
> > João Paulo Figueira [eMVP] wrote:
> > > Hi Marcio,
> > >
> > > This article (duplicated from the directory I sent you) has all the
> > > code:
> > > http://www.codeproject.com/ce/atl_ole_db_ppc.asp
> > >
> > > The atldbcli_ce.h file can be found here:
> > > http://www.codeproject.com/ce/sqlcespy.asp
> > >
> > > --
> > > João Paulo Figueira
> > > Embedded MVP
> > > http://nativemobile.blogspot.com/
> > >
> > > "marciocamurati" <marcio.camurati@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > > João,
> > >
> > > I make a search yesterday about the OLEDB and the table direct insert
> > > that you comment at your first post, but I didn't find anithing about
> > > it, do you have material about this table direct insert ?

  • Re: OLEDB is possible ?
    ... Do you say that for eVC4 is necessary a special verion of the ... > João Paulo Figueira ... > Embedded MVP ... > Marcio Camurati ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce)
  • Re: OLEDB is possible ?
    ... > Marcio Camurati ... >> You can write a DLL to do this for you and call it from .NET CF. ... >> João Paulo Figueira ... >> Embedded MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce)
  • Re: Doubt if is possible with OLEDB make "Syncronization" between two SDF
    ... > You cannot do this with SQL CE 2.0 because it can only open one database at ... > Marcio Camurati ... >> João Paulo Figueira ... >> Embedded MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce)
  • Re: OLEDB is possible ?
    ... > Marcio Camurati ... >> You can read more about OLE DB and SQL CE 2.0 here: ... >> João Paulo Figueira ... >> Embedded MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce)
  • Re: OLEDB is possible ?
    ... Do you say that for eVC4 is necessary a special verion of the ... > Note that for eVC4, you must use a special version of the ssceoledb.h file. ... > Marcio Camurati ... >> Embedded MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce)