Reporting - Page cannot be displayed error

I installed SMS sp1 on my member server 2003 sp1 and all my clients are
discovered. I'm in the processes of puching out the clients and I'm trying to
learn so of the cool features of SMS - ex. Reporting

When I go under reporting i choose a report I want to run and run it then my
browser pops up to display the page but it says "page cannot be displayed". I
get the same error if I just try to view the root Report.asp page. I have IIS
install installed and running with whatever default setting. I didnt run the
lockdown tool.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Jason