Reporting - Page cannot be displayed error

I installed SMS sp1 on my member server 2003 sp1 and all my clients are
discovered. I'm in the processes of puching out the clients and I'm trying to
learn so of the cool features of SMS - ex. Reporting

When I go under reporting i choose a report I want to run and run it then my
browser pops up to display the page but it says "page cannot be displayed". I
get the same error if I just try to view the root Report.asp page. I have IIS
install installed and running with whatever default setting. I didnt run the
lockdown tool.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Jason

  • Re: SQL query in web reporting
    ... So again, I thank you for fixing my query syntax error, but now I am wondering if you or anyone else has a suggestion about this IE error? ... Has it something to do with permissions on the tables or SMS web reporting webpage? ... I don't think that it is a problem with permissions to the report because I get this message when I enter the query initially on the custom reports screen in order to display it then save it. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Monitoring & Reporting HTTP Error 404
    ... I have an SBS 2003 SP1 Standard server and the webpage snap in for the ... monitoring & reporting doesn't display in the server management tool, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SQL Query SMS Database to create Web Pages
    ... using WMI scripting to get whatever information you need from the site (you ... to display all members of a collection you just run "SELECT * FROM ... language of choice) in MSDN or even better yet, SMS SDK. ... use the builtin reporting functionality ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.tools)
  • Re: OT - Taunton RFC and the M5 deaths
    ... in a motorway pile up on the M5, the TV has been reporting that a ... display at Taunton RFC may have been the cause of the crash. ... only fireworks. ... side of a motorway. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: Restricting entry in B1 on the basis of entry in A1
    ... How exactly are you using the contents of Column B in your reporting? ... These formulas would allow you to display the data as you wish, ... > Change "Cell Value Is", ... >> Is there a way, using formulas, or validation settings to restrict entry ...