Re: New to SMS 2000

From: Charles Clarke (charles.clarke_at_qa.com)
Date: 04/22/04

    Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:21:42 +0100

    I think what you mean is SMS 2.0. You'll find the operations guide plus a
    bunch of other stuff available for download at www.microsoft.com/sms, and
    more great resources and background reading at sites like www.myitforum.com
    and www.faqshop.com.
    HTH
    Charles

    "Thomas" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > thanks for the reply, but I'm running sms 2000......any documentation on
    this version?

    • >>>> SMS DOWNLOAD <<<<
      ... 100 free ringtone downloads sms, 100 free ringtones by sms download, ... bombers, download free sms message exe, download free sms message for ... tones, download sms tones for samsung, download sms treo, download sms ...
      (sci.bio.ecology)
    • Re: SMS2003 OSD ZTI Windows PE 2004 Source
      ... I am doing a LTI using the SMS 2003 OSD. ... everything I needed through free download. ... Windows Server System MVP - SMShttp://www.blogcastrepository.com/blogs/kim_oppalfenss_systems_manage ... ... license) in MSDN do I find the Windows PE 2005 iso to download? ...
      (microsoft.public.sms.tools)
    • Re: simple question from an SMS newbie
      ... When I setup for z/OS V1.9 serverpac I had a full MOD9 to download it. ... If you are only downloading the z/OS V1.9 Server pac then it will fit nicely in one big fat zFS or HFS file on one Mod9. ... I am a SMS rookie - it was set up here before I got here ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
    • Not able to push software nor download new patches
      ... download the file manually, therefore I did so just as our S.O.P. explains. ... SMS Inventory Data Loader failed to process the delta MIF file ... "Xje1y6qh5.MIF" because the file does not have a corresponding discovery ... The delta MIF file came from an SMS 1.2 site, ...
      (microsoft.public.sms.swdist)
    • Re: Build a package to copy a folder to clients?
      ... Thanks a bunch guys. ... Hopefully the SMS 2003 I ... "Kim Oppalfens" wrote: ... > begin the installation once the download has finished. ...
      (microsoft.public.sms.admin)