Re: Using the /norestart switch
- From: "Steve Thompson" <stevethompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 08:24:54 -0500
"Marlene" <Marlene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I am using SMS 2003 to deploy patches to Windows XP and Windows 2000
> Even I specify the /norestart switch, the clients are rebooting. Does
> /norestart switch work with SMS even if the bulletin specifies "You must
> restart your system after you apply this security update"? and if so,
> might I be doing wrong?
How are you deploying your patches? Singly or as part of SUS/ITMU?
If singly, post an example of your command line option? And, how do you have
your Package/Program "After Running" option set?
- Prev by Date: Re: Failed to verify signature for assigned MP
- Next by Date: Re: Upgrade Advanced clients
- Previous by thread: Upgrade Advanced clients
- Next by thread: Re: Using the /norestart switch