Printer

Turns out it is the printer; I just have to figure out how to turn on borderless printing. As I said before, I'm using the HP Officejet Pro L7555 -- I've dug around the printing settings but all I can find is a "Minimize margins" settings, which I've activated; however, still have to find how to turn on "borderless" (specfically) printing.

Jaime wrote:

Probably an issue with your printer, many printers need a little space
03-May-10

Probably an issue with your printer, many printers need a little space along
the edge for paper handling and do not allow printing to the very edge of the
paper. I took a quick look at the HP site and it looks like that printer
will do borderless printing for photos, but not letter-size.

Check with your print shop to see what they recommend, they may be able to
take your pub file and it will print fine once set up for their printer or
you could convert to a PDF and give them that with the image out to the
edge. With 2003, you would need to have a PDF converter (printer) app on the
computer or if you know someone with a newer version of Publisher, the PDF
feature is built-in.
--
James
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."

BOOK REVIEW: Effective C#, Second Edition [Addison Wesley]
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/b2f8766d-a4c1-4d5a-97af-c38852b3b455/book-review-effective-c.aspx

  • Re: work flow software for HP Indigo
    ... One thing I didn't explain fully is that the print shop is part of the same ... PDF or native. ... profile the printers and adjust the colors dynamically in the PS. ... files would make it a lot more difficult to meet the deadlines. ...
    (comp.publish.prepress)
  • Re: Architectures
    ... I don't mind having the most up to date ... >> in PDF form on my computer, ... >> pushed into becoming a print shop operator. ... I really dislike needing to print user manuals though. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: predator outrigger ?
    ... print shop, something like Kinko's I think for you guys in USA. ... some done in Australia for about $3.60 a sheet recently. ... Down on the bottom left of your PDF viewer, it tells you how big the ... you can literally cut the shapes out and stick them onto the ...
    (rec.models.rc.water)
  • Word 2007 page numbering inserting blank page
    ... Using Word 2007 creating a book, with table of contents, prologues, ... When I saved the document as a PDF to take to a print shop, ... have my show/hide paragraph marks on. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: Printing plain text with exact positioning on Windows
    ... Every printer needs his margins, ... ability to do borderless printing but usualy they can do it only on special ... So you can adjust the pdf as you wish, even with no margins, ...
    (comp.lang.python)