Re: how do i type words in a circle
- From: "Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:43:14 -0700
My almost "bad"; I should have stated "in Publisher 2000 it is a slanted"
red W and a blue A.
I didn't like history in school, and now I'm living it (Pub 2000). :-)
Don - Vancouver, USA
"May your shadow be found in happy places." - Native North American
"Mary Sauer" <mary.sauer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hey Don, the WordArt icon is a slanted blue W in 2003 & 07. It will be the
same on the 2010 ribbon.
I have a WordArt circle on my web page.
Scroll way down.
"Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
From the left select Word Art. It is a red W with a blue A on the icon.
Don - Publisher 2000®
"nancy@sb" <nancy@email@example.com> wrote in message
I am trying to type very bold (72 pt) in a circle
- Prev by Date: When I open a specific file in Publisher, Publisher shuts down
- Next by Date: Re: why cant i change font
- Previous by thread: Re: how do i type words in a circle
- Next by thread: When I open a specific file in Publisher, Publisher shuts down