Re: how do i type words in a circle

My almost "bad"; I should have stated "in Publisher 2000 it is a slanted"
red W and a blue A.

I didn't like history in school, and now I'm living it (Pub 2000). :-)

Don - Vancouver, USA
"May your shadow be found in happy places." - Native North American

"Mary Sauer" <mary.sauer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Hey Don, the WordArt icon is a slanted blue W in 2003 & 07. It will be the
same on the 2010 ribbon.
I have a WordArt circle on my web page.
Scroll way down.

Mary Sauer

"Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
From the left select Word Art. It is a red W with a blue A on the icon.

Don - Publisher 2000®
Vancouver, USA

"nancy@sb" <> wrote in message
I am trying to type very bold (72 pt) in a circle
any help???

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Anyone here from Peterborough?
    ... It did not show the living conditions - several sharing the same house. ... The school authorities told us to take her to a School in Wandsworth that had vacancies and involved two busses to get there. ... The rest were either Asian or West Indian. ... emergency situation like a fire/RTA where lives could be lost if people didn't understand instructions to follow for safety. ...
  • Re: UPDATE - Paradise Pool School
    ... The first 2-3 years it was off the ground in Vancouver, BC, ... Poitier enlisted the aid of close friend, John Horsfall, along with Grady ... The other school is a grand less. ... same money, you could have FL, ONE ON ONE, in a private room, video ...
    ... after drinking several beers in a bar. ... it's not "all part of living". ... ticket since 1985. ... I graduated from high school when I was 17. ...
  • Re: The Beetle interview
    ... Chris McMillan wrote, On 01/04/2013 21:16: ... standard of living or would most, if not all, of it go on a higher ... My credentials for replying are that I once saw Vancouver Island from ... You can read more about the visa requirements at ...
  • Re: Any advice on planning?
    ... in a chunk of married-student housing called Stanford Village. ... Living next door to us was a graduate student in psychology. ... All through school till the day I dropped out, I hated school, but loved tests. ... And at the time I didn't realize that the one thing that brought me satisfaction in life was being taken away, destroyed, disenfranchised, and that every time thereafter that I brought up the subject I would again be universally derided for it. ...