Re: publisher booklet to pdf

Create a custom page setup 5.5 x 8.5 in your printer. Change your page setup to
5.5 x 8.5.
If your booklet is letter size, convert the page setup in your printer to
letter, convert your publication to letter. Publisher will keep the pages in the
correct order.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Juliana Coles" wrote in message news:20103822141meandpete@xxxxxxxxxx
I have this same problem: I have been reading your solution and can't figure it
out. ( i don't seem to have the same options anywhere) I have publisher 2002.
DO i need to load the deluxe media content? (I never did)
i created a booklet in publisher catalog.i need to save it to pdf as it
appears in sequential order, like when i set it up. I want the two page
spread, not a single side of the booklet to print seperate. I feel like if i
can view it in sequential order, I must be able to save it that way in order
to turn it into a pdf file. I have the primopdf. please help - I am not that
computer savvy so please outline every step very specifically so I can follow
it to the letter.
Any help or recemmendations will be appreciated!

Ed Bennett wrote:

Re: How do I convert publisher booklet to PDF with the pages in or
19-Mar-08

LITTLEDIVOT wrote:

You're changing the settings in the wrong place. Please re-read my
instructions.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org