Re: Publisher tables & Adobe Acrobat
- From: Big Rick <BigRick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 04:48:01 -0700
Have downloaded alternative PDF maker and all is now ok.
Sorry so late with the reply. I was so frustrated with trying to get it to
work, that once I did, I turned the computer off and forgot all about it.
Many thanks for your help.
It is very much appreciated.
"Don Schmidt" wrote:
I use the pdf creating program PDF-Exchange and it renders lines correctly..
I'm guessing it is Adobe causing the problem.
Don - PDF-XChange Pro®/PDF-XChange Viewer Pro®
"Big Rick" <BigRick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Using Pub 03 and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
When sending a Publisher file that contains a table to be converted to a
in Adobe Acrobat Pro, all the lines that make up the table are converted
dashed lines in the PDF. Normal lines convert OK. Is this a Publisher or
You help in resolving this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to you answer in anticipation.
- Prev by Date: Re: saving individual publisher pages outside publisher
- Next by Date: Greetings Cards
- Previous by thread: Re: Publisher tables & Adobe Acrobat
- Next by thread: print only one sticker on avery sheet