Re: Arrows lost standard tails (Pub 2007)
- From: Prof Wonmug <wonmug@xxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:29:27 -0700
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 06:11:27 -0400, "Mary Sauer"
You are right. I created an arrow in 2000, copied/pasted into 2007 and the arrow
lost its standard tail. It is a bug, one I doubt will be fixed.
Amazing. I figured it was some setting with the arrow style that I had
wrong. If this is the way it is, it's worse than a bug. It's
intentional. The tail didn't just get messed up in the conversion. The
tail code that used to indicate a standard tail has been changed to a
diamond shape and the standard tail has been removed from the choices.
What's going on with Publisher?
- Prev by Date: Re: labelflash problems
- Next by Date: Re: Filter a mailing list
- Previous by thread: Re: Arrows lost standard tails (Pub 2007)
- Next by thread: Re: Arrows lost standard tails (Pub 2007)