Re: Arrows lost standard tails (Pub 2007)

You are right. I created an arrow in 2000, copied/pasted into 2007 and the arrow
lost its standard tail. It is a bug, one I doubt will be fixed.

Mary Sauer

"Prof Wonmug" <wonmug@xxxxx> wrote in message
Several years ago, I created several documents with large arrows. We
had Office 2000 at the time. All of the arrows had standard tails:

About a year ago, we "upgraded" to Office 2007. I just opened one of
those old documents. Now all of the arrows have diamond tails:

If I click on the arrow icon, I find that the only options for either
end are plain, diamond, and circle.

How can I get the standard tail back?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Animating Grouped Objects - Powerpoint 2007
    ... I can repro that bug Lucy! ... "Lucy Thomson" wrote: ... When I change the end to an arrow and try to animate the ...
  • Re: Item advice needed.
    ... that since he had to pick up the arrow in the ... There is a bug in the stacking code the makes the first time you pick ... up an item it doesn't stack correctly. ... Which bug are you refering to. ...
  • Re: outputting an escape key possible?
    ... I'm having a hard time identifying the rule of whats Local and what isn't. ... Down arrow vs Page down. ... As noted previously in this newsgroup, there is a bug that inhibits proper ... execution of macros assigned to keystrokes in the current release of K95. ...
  • Re: Item advice needed.
    ... If you adjust the inventory lettering of anything stackable, ... using up two arrow traps I had: ... an item it doesn't stack correctly. ... Which bug are you refering to. ...
  • Re: [OT] perldoc typo
    ... already takes care of including your version info into the bug report. ... perldoc -q filehandle ... version of Perl with the problem you pointed ("the dash of the arrow ...