Re: Arrows lost standard tails (Pub 2007)

You are right. I created an arrow in 2000, copied/pasted into 2007 and the arrow
lost its standard tail. It is a bug, one I doubt will be fixed.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Prof Wonmug" <wonmug@xxxxx> wrote in message
Several years ago, I created several documents with large arrows. We
had Office 2000 at the time. All of the arrows had standard tails:

About a year ago, we "upgraded" to Office 2007. I just opened one of
those old documents. Now all of the arrows have diamond tails:

If I click on the arrow icon, I find that the only options for either
end are plain, diamond, and circle.

How can I get the standard tail back?

.