Re: How to adjust label width and height if not using Avery products?
- From: "Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:39:24 -0700
Here's how in Publisher 2000; may be the same or similar in your version.
I'm guessing you use one of the A sizes of card stock.
Select the card size in the drop down menu
If it isn't there,
Width 10.5 cm
Height 3.7 cm
Create the card and Save
Now to Print,
Select, Page Options button
Select, Print multiple copies per sheet
Select Custom Options
Referring to your card stock, fill in the margins and gaps.
And the printer is printing.
Don - Publisher 2000®
"Ayesha" <Ayesha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have purchased Xel-lent labels 16/sheet, size: 10.5cm x 3.7cm. However, i
cant find the corresponding Avery label template. How can i adjust the
templte size in Publisher to print my labels?
- Prev by Date: Re: SEND BUTTON does not work
- Next by Date: Re: How to adjust label width and height if not using Avery products?
- Previous by thread: How to adjust label width and height if not using Avery products?
- Next by thread: Re: How to adjust label width and height if not using Avery products?