Re: How to adjust label width and height if not using Avery products?

Here's how in Publisher 2000; may be the same or similar in your version.

I'm guessing you use one of the A sizes of card stock.

File
Page setup
Special size
Select the card size in the drop down menu
If it isn't there,
Width 10.5 cm
Height 3.7 cm
OK

Create the card and Save

Now to Print,

File
Print
Select, Page Options button
Select, Print multiple copies per sheet
Select Custom Options

Referring to your card stock, fill in the margins and gaps.
OK
OK
OK

And the printer is printing.

--
Don - Publisher 2000®
Vancouver, USA

"Ayesha" <Ayesha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have purchased Xel-lent labels 16/sheet, size: 10.5cm x 3.7cm. However, i
cant find the corresponding Avery label template. How can i adjust the
templte size in Publisher to print my labels?

  • Re: Clip Art Shifts on Printing
    ... something other than standard letter paper? ... Card stock? ... Download details 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS ... I didn't change the Publisher document itself, ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Print on A2 Card Stock
    ... It is very simple to set this up in Publisher. ... >I am trying to create an invitation to print on my A2 card stock. ... I changed the margins to 0, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: How do I select or add differant paper TYPE beside plain paper?
    ... Our printers at work HATE trying to duplex on card stock. ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... This is not a Publisher issue... ... I go to print properties and it only shows plain paper to select ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: place cards
    ... Publisher in your Office suite? ... JoAnn Paules ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... X 11 card stock. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Postcard printing
    ... First do a Printer setup for 11"x17" card stock. ... Create a single work area of 5" width and 4" height. ... (You can select the smallest margins of your choice here) ... Select "Custom options button" ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)