How do I print something as a mirror image?

I have designed a t-shirt in MS Publisher.
Before I print on the Transfer paper, I need to convert it to a mirror image.
How do I do this?

  • Re: intro / question
    ... bored that you're reduced to reading T-shirt slogans?" ... If you want to be famous, make money and enjoy the adulation of large crowds ... The other option is to pay a publisher to do it, ... but from the business it generates by virtue of your ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Flip text and picture to mirror image in Publisher
    ... Slyder posted: ... || Is there anyway to mirror image text in Publisher ?? ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: printing mirror images
    ... Use a graphics program to mirror the image, ... Select T-Shirt transfer paper in the Properties of the printer when you use ... > print text in mirror image on transfer paper and i can't ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: How do I print something as a mirror image?
    ... Before I print on the Transfer paper, I need to convert it to a mirror image. ... Most modern printer drivers have facilities to do this. ... Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Printing in Reverse
    ... If it's mirror image, it's a printer setting. ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)