Re: no longe rcan open older publisher files

Error message when you try to open a publication in Publisher: "Publisher cannot
open the file" or "Publisher has detected a problem"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928890/en-us

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"T Hinson" <T Hinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am running Publisher 2003. I previously have had no problems open Publisher
2000 files. Now, when I open a Publisher 2000 file it says "Publisher cannot
open this file. This file was saved from a previous version of Publisher.
Publisher no longer supports files what were saved in this version."

The only thing that has changed is that I've installed Microsoft Expression
Studio 2.

Any Publisher files saved in 2003 format open just fine. It's the older ones
that I cannot open.

.