RE: webpage review

Here's a webpage which provdes some suggestions:

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

Bruce

"orchided" wrote:

I have created a website, using Publisher 2007. I have saved the pages as a
.pub file. But, when I attempt to do a "Webpage Review", I receive this
message:

"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer. Please contact your system administrator."

I am using a Windows Vista Home Premium system, I am the only user, and thus
the Administrator. Considering the above notice I receive, how do I go about
removing whatever the restriction is which prevents me from viewing the
webpages I have created? Any and all help would be appreciated.
.