RE: webpage review

Here's a webpage which provdes some suggestions:

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

Bruce

"orchided" wrote:

I have created a website, using Publisher 2007. I have saved the pages as a
.pub file. But, when I attempt to do a "Webpage Review", I receive this
message:

"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer. Please contact your system administrator."

I am using a Windows Vista Home Premium system, I am the only user, and thus
the Administrator. Considering the above notice I receive, how do I go about
removing whatever the restriction is which prevents me from viewing the
webpages I have created? Any and all help would be appreciated.

  • Re: hyperlinks in e-mail
    ... See this webpage for some possible solutions: ... Contact your system administrator." ... This is a new condition and I did not intentionally set it up to do this. ... Is there a setting I can change or is it a virus? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Existing hyperlinks no longer allowed in excel 2007
    ... I have several files that have email, webpage and other types of hyperlinks ... Please contact your system administrator." ... what ever is causing this and to no avail. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs)
  • Re: access to the screen property
    ... Visit this webpage: ... > I can't go to the screen property because it's ... > disactivated by the administrator, ...
  • Re: ISSUE SOLVED
    ... What happens if I am on a webpage and a program has an update? ... sign out of User and into 'Administrator' and then go back to that webpage? ... "Jan Kuipers" wrote: ... in as a User' with or without admin priviledges? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • webpage review
    ... using Publisher 2007. ... But, when I attempt to do a "Webpage Review", I receive this ... Please contact your system administrator." ... I am using a Windows Vista Home Premium system, I am the only user, and thus ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)