Re: changing page orientation in different pages in publisher

John wrote:
How can I change the orientation between pages in a publication in publisher?

You can't. Your only options are to group all objects and rotate, or to set up two publications, one with portrait and one with landscape pages.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

  • Detect video rotation
    ... Many recent notebook computers have added various features to rotate the ... display either to switch between portrait and landscape, ... Detecting the difference between portrait and landscape mode generically ...
  • Re: Word 2004 Drawing Rotation Question
    ... only the graphic elements will rotate - any text within the shapes will ... I've done a diagram in Word in Landscape. ... decided I want to rotate it 90 degrees to fit it on a Portrait page. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Rotate a table so top is against left margain
    ... across the 11" width of a landscape page and the table rows descend from the ... the table widht is now in the vertical direction of the portrait page as if I ... >> headers and footers would now be left and right. ... in the printed document I would have to rotate ...
    (microsoft.public.word.tables)
  • Re: Is it possible to rotate an entire page by 90 degrees?
    ... If you simply insert a Landscape section into a Portrait document, ... text box doesn't rotate. ... I set the page orientation to Landscape. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: How to undo the screen thats turned on its side?
    ... properties and rotate from portrait to landscape. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)