Re: Importing HP2000 files into Publisher 2007

It has nothing to do with RAM. It is the virtual memory. Have you tried
copy/paste?

"Your system is low on virtual memory" error message when you try to start an
Office program
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826513/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Grimy" <Grimy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If I right click on a 2000 file and choose "open", it of course opens in
2000. If I choose "open with-Microsoft Office Publisher", Publisher 2007
opens and then the following box pops up "Microsoft Office Publisher - There
is not enough memory to convert the text formatting. Windows is low on
memory. Save your work and close other programs to free up memory, and then
try again." I have 2Gb of memory.

"Grimy" wrote:

Hi, how do you import/open Home Publisher 2000 files into Publisher 2007? The
help files say files from earlier versions can be imported to 2007, but I
haven't been able to find the specific instructions. Many thanks.

  • Re: [Lit.] Buffer overruns
    ... > floating point support or a memory expansion option. ... had virtual memory support grafted on. ... > where the modified instruction was fetched from. ... vis-a-vis the official coporate strategic operating system TSS/360. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: scf /scannow & INFO in Event Viewer
    ... I know all about restore to ... pagefile to a low end of 2, ... The memory used by the user's ... Virtual Memory: Total paging file size for all drives is 2046MB ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: virtual memory
    ... you can have virtual memory ... that software transparent swapping requires virtual memory. ... (since swapping it into physical memory is all or nothing). ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Do I need a Page File?
    ... Intel designes the virtual memory. ... >> unlimited amounts of RAM, we wouldn't even NEED a paging file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Is There a Way to Remove a Module From Memory"
    ... "mapped" into virtual memory. ... to unload them from your virtual memory if they're no longer being accessed. ... I think "loaded on demand" is here referring to a machine code module, ... The default in Visual Basic is to compile code on demand. ...