Re: Importing HP2000 files into Publisher 2007

It has nothing to do with RAM. It is the virtual memory. Have you tried
copy/paste?

"Your system is low on virtual memory" error message when you try to start an
Office program
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826513/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Grimy" <Grimy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If I right click on a 2000 file and choose "open", it of course opens in
2000. If I choose "open with-Microsoft Office Publisher", Publisher 2007
opens and then the following box pops up "Microsoft Office Publisher - There
is not enough memory to convert the text formatting. Windows is low on
memory. Save your work and close other programs to free up memory, and then
try again." I have 2Gb of memory.

"Grimy" wrote:

Hi, how do you import/open Home Publisher 2000 files into Publisher 2007? The
help files say files from earlier versions can be imported to 2007, but I
haven't been able to find the specific instructions. Many thanks.

.