Re: Importing HP2000 files into Publisher 2007

It has nothing to do with RAM. It is the virtual memory. Have you tried

"Your system is low on virtual memory" error message when you try to start an
Office program

Mary Sauer MSFT MVP

"Grimy" <Grimy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If I right click on a 2000 file and choose "open", it of course opens in
2000. If I choose "open with-Microsoft Office Publisher", Publisher 2007
opens and then the following box pops up "Microsoft Office Publisher - There
is not enough memory to convert the text formatting. Windows is low on
memory. Save your work and close other programs to free up memory, and then
try again." I have 2Gb of memory.

"Grimy" wrote:

Hi, how do you import/open Home Publisher 2000 files into Publisher 2007? The
help files say files from earlier versions can be imported to 2007, but I
haven't been able to find the specific instructions. Many thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [Lit.] Buffer overruns
    ... > floating point support or a memory expansion option. ... had virtual memory support grafted on. ... > where the modified instruction was fetched from. ... vis-a-vis the official coporate strategic operating system TSS/360. ...
  • Re: scf /scannow & INFO in Event Viewer
    ... I know all about restore to ... pagefile to a low end of 2, ... The memory used by the user's ... Virtual Memory: Total paging file size for all drives is 2046MB ...
  • Re: virtual memory
    ... you can have virtual memory ... that software transparent swapping requires virtual memory. ... (since swapping it into physical memory is all or nothing). ...
  • Re: Do I need a Page File?
    ... Intel designes the virtual memory. ... >> unlimited amounts of RAM, we wouldn't even NEED a paging file. ...
  • Re: Is There a Way to Remove a Module From Memory"
    ... "mapped" into virtual memory. ... to unload them from your virtual memory if they're no longer being accessed. ... I think "loaded on demand" is here referring to a machine code module, ... The default in Visual Basic is to compile code on demand. ...