Re: Inserting apostrophy also inserts a space which cannot be deleted

What version Publisher? What font? Not all fonts are created equal.

Can you highlight the space before the apostrophe without highlighting the
apostrophe?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"N. Critchley" <N. Critchley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If I delete space which appears in front of apostrophy the apostrophy also
disappears.

  • Re: Extra Fonts
    ... Highlight the blocks and select a font, does the text come up then? ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Changing Font Type of Entire Document
    ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ... > When I hit control-a to highlight the whole document to change the font ... There is no "Highlight Entire Story" ... > How can I change the font of a long document? ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Extra Fonts
    ... I just tried to change the font but still I get different blocks and no ... > Highlight the blocks and select a font, does the text come up then? ... > Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: BAD font conversion problem
    ... You say that this is a "large Word file". ... I found that the body font of the document had ... from Wingdings to Times New Roman. ... > highlight word by word; ...
    (microsoft.public.word.printingfonts)
  • Re: Shortcut key assignation for font color
    ... Create a character style that has the red font attribute, ... the Highlight command, which you'll find in All Commands) ... Dee Randall wrote: ... then with my shortcut key that I have created for the ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)