Re: Massive files in .pb a problem !!!
- From: "Rob Giordano \(Crash\)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:32:32 -0700
Output the Pub file as a PDF, then open the pdf in Photoshop and convert it
to a .gif. Works ok and the file is not too big either.
That's how I had been doing it with Pub 2000, I haven't tried it yet with
Pub 2003 which can Save As image files...might work better.
"Phil Brighton" <PhilBrighton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| I am developing a website for a client and he has supplied several .pb
| i.e Newsletters. The problem is the files are massive 10MB!!. I just
| how to go about reducing so that when I put them on his website for
| downloading it does not take forever to download. I have thought about pdf
| still 2.3MB. I have thought about WORD still way too big. And last I
| about putting into image ie through photoshop then putting into .swf. Has
| anybody got a better way at all.
- Prev by Date: Re: Soft Edge a Picture
- Next by Date: Strikethrough in MS Publisher
- Previous by thread: Re: Massive files in .pb a problem !!!
- Next by thread: Re: bringing a Publisher 2000 file into 2003 - chart problem