Re: How do I get a page reduced to print on one page instead of tiles
- From: "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:53:07 +0100
Julia <Julia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> was very recently heard to
I'm creating a publication that will be on 10" X 12" paper. The
commercial printer I'm working with can't use tiles, but they could
use a shrunken page printed on standard paper. How can I make each
page take up one page instead of being tiled?
Are you sending a Publisher file or a PDF file?
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
- Prev by Date: Re: Publisher 2003 does not show all fonts
- Next by Date: Re: Unstable fonts
- Previous by thread: Re: Printing Publisher booklet without two-sided printing possiblity?
- Next by thread: Re: How do I get a page reduced to print on one page instead of ti