Re: can I do a floor plan on Publisher?

I have done several for a concept for a 5,000 sq. ft. commercial building.
As JoAnn said, it's a bugger to do. But the results sold the idea to the
community's developer and we now have a 3,600 sq. ft. addition. It really
depends on what kind of an end result that you need.

Here is a Freeware of CAD Standard: http://www.cadstd.com/

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Do you dislike yourself so much that you'd want to even try? Programs that
do plans like that are cheap - check your local Office Max or Staples. You
can probably buy one for $30 these days.

(I suppose you could conceivable do it. I have 22 yrs of drafting behind
me and there's no way in hell I'd even attempt that. I'd use graph paper
and a pencil before I tried using Publisher for that task.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"fran" <fran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
can I do a floor plan on Publisher?

  • Re: What to Ask and How to Answer Questions
    ... JoAnn Paules ... > into trying the Publisher 'Insert' function themselves, and oft times, it ... Especially the Dad one. ... >>> the idea of having to learn how to customise an existing template.. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Auto first letter of sentence uppercase - want off
    ... JoAnn Paules ... > donato (well, it's lodge nite) ... >>> but I don't know how to ask it in the google box. ... >> Is Tools> AutoCorrect Options available in Publisher 2000? ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Can I create a book (booklet) in Publisher 2000?
    ... "JoAnn Paules" wrote: ... surprised how much easier that task is in Publisher. ... Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" ... any booklet layout in any program, is create a 25 page booklet (the ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: to the MVPs
    ... Joann:) I use Office at work also and I love it ... Outlook or Publisher! ... with Excel files that are really heavy with formulas and with in-depth ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Unable to install 2000 Publisher upgrade on new computer
    ... JoAnn, Though both you and Mary are probably correct to say that Pub 2002 is ... download clipart and lastly 2000 is superior for building websites, ... to install everything in a separate folder. ... > I don't understand what you mean by "the publisher application that came ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)