Re: can I do a floor plan on Publisher?

I have done several for a concept for a 5,000 sq. ft. commercial building.
As JoAnn said, it's a bugger to do. But the results sold the idea to the
community's developer and we now have a 3,600 sq. ft. addition. It really
depends on what kind of an end result that you need.

Here is a Freeware of CAD Standard:

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Do you dislike yourself so much that you'd want to even try? Programs that
do plans like that are cheap - check your local Office Max or Staples. You
can probably buy one for $30 these days.

(I suppose you could conceivable do it. I have 22 yrs of drafting behind
me and there's no way in hell I'd even attempt that. I'd use graph paper
and a pencil before I tried using Publisher for that task.)

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]