Re: Newsletter Margins

"Margolotta" <naggingdoubt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:0001HW.BFE2EC9E00584E37F0305550@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:12:03 +0000, Kelly Edwards wrote
> (in article <8D3C2C80-8905-41CB-81EB-1D1AF1053AAB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>):
>
> And no, being "new" is *NOT* a valid excuse. Google Groups has posts going
> back 25 years. Where have you been the last 8 if you've not heard of
> Google?

I bet the first post recorded in Google was one of yours, Porkolotta, since
you've been a computer expert for 20 years.

  • Re: How to change Hard Disk on VAIO-S series?
    ... Google: vaio s150 open case. ... It is the third entry. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: The Orthodox Bahai Faith
    ... that's their system it doesn't work on outlook express which I would have ... thought would be the commonest news reader around, ... using a web based service like google? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)
  • Re: passing variable
    ... > Where would I find sample scripts that will help me get this working ... er - Google? ... Mark ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Password Protection on Workbooks
    ... I have tried several different programs found in Google and have failed ... xirokx's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25533 ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Challenge for naysayers of the Kensington Runestone
    ... is making ridiculous assertions that a moment using Google will refute, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.archaeology)