Re: Publisher memory leak?

Jblair wrote:
John, thank you for the guidance.  I'm pretty good about
the usual disk maintenance stuff.  The swap file is set
at default (1.5 GB) . . . I might bump it up a bit.

What I conclude from your comments is that this may be
normal behavior. I had noted this more often on an older
system with just 256MB ram. With the 1GB system I
thought that the situation might well be a Publisher bug.
If however it is a "feature" not a bug, I just won't
worry about it.

John Blair
Yep!  I guess you could call it a feature.

1 GB of RAM sounds like unlimited resources but the fact is...heavy editing can still bog it down.

--

John Inzer

.