Re: Publisher memory leak?

John, thank you for the guidance. I'm pretty good about the usual disk
maintenance stuff. The swap file is set at default (1.5 GB) . . . I might
bump it up a bit.

What I conclude from your comments is that this may be normal behavior. I
had noted this more often on an older system with just 256MB ram. With the
1GB system I thought that the situation might well be a Publisher bug. If
however it is a "feature" not a bug, I just won't worry about it.

John Blair

.