Re: how to address a VIP

Mike Koewler <wordwiz@xxxxxxxx> was very recently heard to utter:
> How do I use the award-winning MS Publisher to address a VIP? :-)

1) Go to Staples, buy a pack of Avery mailing labels.
2) Start Publisher, load the appropriate Avery template.
3) Type the address into the template, and print on to the labs.
4) Take your VIP, attach label.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

  • Re: How do I insert clipart on a label sheet with the clipart the
    ... Did you start with the Avery template? ... MVP Microsoft ... "Leslie Anne" wrote in message ... >> Microsoft Publisher MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • RE: Print Quarterfold Greeting Cards
    ... I should have specified that I am using Windows Vista and Publisher 2007. ... I was using an Avery template which apparently ... I experimented selecting other quarterfold ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • I do not want quarter fold invitation but rather 1/2 page folded .
    ... I have search KB and cant get this right...I use Publisher 2003 and I want ... I tried pasting the avery template in publisher cant get it to work... ... I want these notecards with the fold at the top..please help ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Avery brands
    ... Either find another Avery template size and format that matches what you are using to do a custom setup in Publisher. ... Since when I search on Avery's web site I do not find any reference to 8683 I suspect it may also help to give us the type of product and make sure you give the proper product code. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)