Re: Converting Flyer to Postcard

Dumdevail wrote:
> How do I convert an 8.5 x 11 flyer into a postcard? I think older
> versions of Publisher made this easy, but I can't seem to figure it
> out in Publisher 2002.

Current and past versions of Publisher do not have the ability to
automatically reduce your publication size to fit. If your publication text
boxes were originally set up as "Best Fit", you could change your page size,
then highlight and group all the objects on the page, grab a corner, and
reduce the entire group to fit to the page. You will encounter some text
resize issues no matter what you do.

The other option is to use the features of your printer driver (if the
driver has such features). HP printers offer ZoomSmart, which will reduce
your page size to fit to a paper size.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

  • Re: How do i shrink a page so it is displayed twice on one side
    ... JoAnn Paules ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" ... can fit two copies on one side of paper. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: my image is coming out squashed
    ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ... >> seemed to fit in with the rest of it, ... >>> use within Publisher. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: change size of document for printing
    ... postscript, distilling, then save as eps and place that in Croel Draw (even ... Publisher) or something would work as well ... Large format rips are quite good at doing that. ... well at 8x12 (still won't fit on a letter sheet, but it will fit on legal)or ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Converting Flyer to Postcard
    ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... versions of Publisher made this easy, but I can't seem to figure it ... automatically reduce your publication size to fit. ... The other option is to use the features of your printer driver (if the ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Reporting tool or report designer
    ... J> I need to find a reporting tool that will support printing text in a ... J> justified and 'best fit' format. ... Similar to the way MS Publisher best fit ...