Re: Converting Flyer to Postcard

Dumdevail wrote:
> How do I convert an 8.5 x 11 flyer into a postcard? I think older
> versions of Publisher made this easy, but I can't seem to figure it
> out in Publisher 2002.

Current and past versions of Publisher do not have the ability to
automatically reduce your publication size to fit. If your publication text
boxes were originally set up as "Best Fit", you could change your page size,
then highlight and group all the objects on the page, grab a corner, and
reduce the entire group to fit to the page. You will encounter some text
resize issues no matter what you do.

The other option is to use the features of your printer driver (if the
driver has such features). HP printers offer ZoomSmart, which will reduce
your page size to fit to a paper size.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP