- From: "Roger" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:03:03 -0700
Ive taken notice to all the questions about converting to .pdf files and went
ahead and downloaded and installed the PrimoPDF onto my PC. However Iam
having some problems with this program now. Im using publisher 2002 and would
like to obviously converty to .pdf files.
The problem is:
I go to file>print and select PrimoPDF from the dropdowm selection box and
hit OK. After that all that happens is it says my document failed to print,
and that is it...nothing with PrimoPDF happens. I have installed and rebooted
twice and got the same result both times. I do not know what to do... and I
am somewhat confused with what to do in place of this. If someone had some
suggestions on how to help my problem and would be willing to help, it would
be very much appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I change the default labels to match Avery label blanks?
- Next by Date: Trying to combine two Publisher Documents
- Previous by thread: wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
- Next by thread: Re: PrimoPDF problems