PrimoPDF problems

Ive taken notice to all the questions about converting to .pdf files and went
ahead and downloaded and installed the PrimoPDF onto my PC. However Iam
having some problems with this program now. Im using publisher 2002 and would
like to obviously converty to .pdf files.

The problem is:
I go to file>print and select PrimoPDF from the dropdowm selection box and
hit OK. After that all that happens is it says my document failed to print,
and that is it...nothing with PrimoPDF happens. I have installed and rebooted
twice and got the same result both times. I do not know what to do... and I
am somewhat confused with what to do in place of this. If someone had some
suggestions on how to help my problem and would be willing to help, it would
be very much appreciated.

  • RE: PrimoPDF problems
    ... Do you get a Primo window that says "Browse" and also ... > Ive taken notice to all the questions about converting to .pdf files and went ... > ahead and downloaded and installed the PrimoPDF onto my PC. ... > like to obviously converty to .pdf files. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: PDF converting program
    ... your choice of favorite free PDF converting programs. ... PrimoPDF I also downloaded it and with BOTH programs converted to .pdf ... color photos of people were much sharper. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Copying one page
    ... Right now PrimoPDF is putting your file in the default location, ... reasons to use .pdf files is that you don't have to be concerned with ... I realize this isn't a Publisher question ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Did you switch from Windows to Linux? How did you find the process?
    ... Load a ms-office document into OO and store it with the same format as it had ... Don't forget that OO can save PDF files and has the ability to edit PDF files ... I understand about converting to ... at least there's WINE for these few cases. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: PDF converting program
    ... disagree with your choice of favorite free PDF converting ... format converted using PrimoPDF was practically ... color photos of people were much sharper. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)