Re: Help with Decadry business cards

It appears they are a different size than I'm accustomed to seeing. I'm not
familiar with this brand. If you can get the size of the cards and the
margins, you could set up your own template.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"paulmknight" <paulmknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can get templates for decadry papers/cards for
> Publisher ? (I've tried working in Word, but images have a line I can't
> get
> rid of.)

  • Re: Publisher 2007 cannot print quarterfold cards
    ... Publisher template. ... I am not sure what the problem is with Publisher. ... They will be available for future cards. ... Thank you for your reply and I shall have a look at the new driver. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Avery 3268
    ... This page will link you to Avery'a page with a downloadable template. ... I just created out wedding announcment cards and thank you cards without a ... template in Publisher 2003. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Other label tamplates for Publisher?
    ... It really doesn't matter if a template exists or not. ... Publisher is a page ... out anyway you want to - including labels, envelopes, etc... ... for a particular brand, when stores usually don't carry ALL the products ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Collate/Duplex
    ... Is there a Collate feature in print settings for Publisher like word? ... I'm trying to print merge onto index cards. ... The template has two pages ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: FORMAT BUSINESS CARD FOR AVERY 8371
    ... In 2002-03, select business cards in the page setup, you needn't a template number if ... Click change copies per sheet, set the top margin to .75, side margin .5 and the gaps ... This will result having 10 cards. ... In Publisher 2000 and below, you change the margins and gaps when you finish creating ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)