Re: Booklet Center Page is Blank

From: Don Schmidt (Engineer_at_PNB.usa)
Date: 04/20/04

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:08:39 -0700

If this is a booklet that is 5"x8" then there should be 12 pages (3
8"x11" sheets) and pages 11 & 12 would be blank.

Is there text in the middle pages of your file when displayed on the screen?

--
Don
--------
"Tracy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I created a booklet in MS Publisher, but when it's
> printed, the center page comes our blank.  The pages are
> printed in the correct order.  For example, The booklet
> has 10 pages and the center of the pages are blank.
>
> Does anyone know why this happens?
>
> Thank you in advance for any assistance.
>
> Tracy

Relevant Pages

  • Booklet Center Page is Blank
    ... I created a booklet in MS Publisher, ... printed in the correct order. ... Tracy ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Creating book signatures in Pub 2007.
    ... Setup your page as a booklet. ... correct order and will print the pages in the correct order. ... not have the tools that a commercial printer has. ... in book printing style in one Publisher file? ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: 40 page book using Publisher 2003
    ... If you have used File, page setup, ... Have you ever printed this booklet? ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ... the pages will print in the correct order. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Want to Bind & Publish own Book
    ... If you select booklet in page setup, Publisher will correctly present your pages ... on your screen and print in the pages in the correct order. ... cluster was complete these would be sewn together and bound to make a book. ... to print and bind the book when I can do it myself. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: How can I print 4 pages as one print job?