How do you strike out a word or phrase?

I am typing out a document using Publisher. I need to show changes to the
document but need to show what was there prior to the changes. I do not see
how to strike out the words? Help!

  • Re: How do you strike out a word or phrase?
    ... Publisher doesn't have a strike through option; you can use the line tool ... and draw a line through the text. ... document but need to show what was there prior to the changes. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: erratic mouse only in word
    ... Whenever I use Word as email editor or general letters, as well as typing in Publisher, my mouse cursor starts jumping all over the screen and closing windows and bringing up the start menu. ... I've tried reinstalling the touchpad drivers.. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Text settings in Publisher and Word
    ... > appears on my monitor in a very light gray color which is very ... I have checked the font color settings, etc., but ... > cannot figure out how to make my typing appear on my screen as it ... Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: How do I insert a second page into my document?
    ... > I am very new to Microsoft word. ... and I have a new page to begin typing on. ... Publisher as a page layout application. ... the New Blank Document icon on the toolbar, and you'll get a new document ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Church of England rejects blessings for same-sex couples
    ... adopted such a stance as it in essence legitimises perhaps their prior ... activities in prostitution. ... typing in comparison to google, ...
    (uk.religion.christian)