Re: Why is my Publisher 2007 site now nothing but gibberish?
- From: "DavidF" <Nope@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 04:59:14 -0800
Wow...I have never seen that before. I agree with Rob. Delete the index.htm
file and the index_files folder that Publisher produced from your host, and
upload fresh files. Be careful to not delete any webhost specific files. You
might find the file manager on your host site easiest to use to do this. In
case you did not publish your site correctly to begin with, perhaps
reviewing the following might help.
Prepare, publish, and maintain your Publisher Web site:
"Saracen" <Saracen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I published it to my hosting account, but after I edited it and tried to
republish it, it's all GIBBERISH. What happened? The hosting account
people say that something went wacky in Publisher, and they can't help me.
have no clue how to fix it and would appreciate any help.
- Prev by Date: Re: Why is my Publisher 2007 site now nothing but gibberish?
- Next by Date: Re: color of navagation bars
- Previous by thread: Re: Why is my Publisher 2007 site now nothing but gibberish?
- Next by thread: Re: Why is my Publisher 2007 site now nothing but gibberish?