What's wrong with these photos?

http://www.woodcraft.com/stores/store.aspx?id=531&nav=photos

What went wrong with the photos on that page? I'll be designing my first web
page soon, and want to avoid the same mistakes.

  • Re: BLINK - a brief book review
    ... ## certain way and dropping your opponent with trained reactions rather than ... ## against mistakes. ... One achievable option is to avoid "Condition White" - ... She ended up with a broken arm, a fast trip to the ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: PC Speech Recognition Apps on a Mac, Pros and Cons
    ... Semantic technologies are based on models that explicitly encode the meaning of information to avoid ambiguity and support automated reasoning. ... There is no practical way to avoid such mistakes. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Looking for feedback/advice on authentication protocol
    ... Designing your own authentication protocol is risky. ... it's worth trying hard to avoid this, if you can possibly avoid it. ... secure connection between the "login server" and real server similarly; ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: adapting getline
    ... the Grave Hand of kid joe Did Inscribe: ... I would avoid this sort of thing - don't put arbitrary limits in your ... char *buf = NULL; ... Mistakes are a part of being human. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: AndAlso
    ... MS did a pretty good job of designing VB up through VB 6. ... They're a bunch of humans and humans always make a few mistakes. ... added the BitAnd and BitOr operators like Michel Posseth's ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)