RE: Having a problem publishing my site
- From: "Shellee" <Shellee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 05:23:01 -0800
Thanks for your reply. I so wish I knew how to do what you said. I can
publish to a file but I don't understand the C&P part. Do you think you
could explain this to me please? I'm in dire need of getting my site back
up. I'm tring to run a business! ACK!!
> Hello Shellee
> I have found the easiest way to publish from publisher is to publish the
> file to a folder on my desktop, then copy and paste this into yout FTP
> loaction folder.
> This stops any error messages and I have found it to be a much quicker upload.
> Hope this helps
> "Shellee" wrote:
> > I'm getting this error message...
> > This error message is usually associated with an attempt to access an FTP
> > (File Transfer Protocol) web site through a fire wall/proxy server and the
> > proxy settings are not set correctly to gain access.
> > To avoid this error message, change the FTP proxy settings to allow access
> > to the site
> > ...
> > How to I remedy this situation?
> > Many thanks,
> > Shellee
- Prev by Date: Re: digital pictures load slow on published website
- Next by Date: When I "Preview Web Page" Everything from Master Page is blank?
- Previous by thread: RE: Having a problem publishing my site
- Next by thread: RE: Having a problem publishing my site