Re: Open URL in new window

From: Lizzzet (LizzzetNOCAPS_at_dc.rr.com)
Date: 08/18/04

Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:43:33 -0700

OK, I did it correctly this time and .... it worked !
thanks

"Lizzzet" <LizzzetNOCAPS@dc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Well, I think I understand. I'll go try again and let you know.
> Thanks
>

> "David Bartosik MS MVP" <forums@davidbartosik.com> wrote in message
> > If you used
> >
> > target="_blank"
> >
> > to open the link in a NEW window how could the back button take you
back?

> > If you want to have someplace for the back button to go back to then do
> not
> > use the target, remove that and use the same window for the links.
> Removing
> > the target removes the need to code your own link.
> >
> > --
> > David Bartosik - MS MVP
> > for Publisher help:
> > www.davidbartosik.com
> > enter to win Pub 2003:
> > www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx
> >

> > "Lizzzet" <LizzzetNOCAPS@dc.rr.com> wrote in message
> > > Figured it out but got another problem
> > > Website opens fine but when clicking the Back arrow, nothing happens.
> How
> > do
> > > I get back to my site?
> > > And how to I review the code inserted ?
> > >

> > > "David Bartosik - MS MVP" <forums@davidbartosik.com> wrote in message
> you

> be
> > > and

> > times)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: CWinThread and Memory Leaks.
    ... When the target is a window created by ... enter the receptive state on a regular, timely basis, because outside this ... and this allows interthread SendMessage to work. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: boot problem
    ... in the center window), ... Assuming you have been able to run Target Analyzer, ... particularly 'Step 3 Create a New Configuration': ... > the installed the compact flash into the target system (it has a bootable ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: how do i setup hyperlinks in publisher 2003 to open in a new w
    ... Q. How do I make my hyperlink open the URL in a new browser window? ... Publisher does not have any support for this. ... to code a target when linking within Publisher. ... > No you don't want to use javascript, you need to use a html link with the ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: keyboard event
    ... >> edit control residing on the parent window). ... you can walk it to get to the hWnd of the target window. ... >ok thanks Bryan ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)
  • Re: Encrypt String or different approach
    ... > Don't use a GET (using a querystring), but rather a POST to the target ... >> those processes is to allow them to download files in their FTP Root ... >> then provides a link that would spawn a new window which would initiate ...