Re: Adding a new Group By for the Opening a Project

I have the same problem.
Our company has about 50 project schedules. We've created a custom field called "Status" that has a lookup table attached. We have statuses such as: active, redundant, completed, cancelled, testing.

When we start MS Project and connect to Project Server, then click on "open", there is a "group by" where you can select these project fields (custom fields) to group by.

We can do this manually each time, but we want it to default to group by Status when people go to open a project.

Any help is appreciated. There seems to be little info about it around.