Re: Enterprise Calendars in Project Server 2007

Jerry --

The default permissions in Project Server 2007 do not allow project managers to create their own custom calendars. Since you have a good working relationship with your Project Server administrator, ask him/her to do one of the following to help you with your unique scheduling needs:

1. Change the permission that denies project managers the ability to create local Base calendars so that they can do this.

or

2. Create a custom enterprise calendar in the Project Server system that you can use for your project.

Either one of these will solve your problem for you. Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

"Jerry" <jmckenzie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d2b57725-311b-464e-9898-fc47424a87c6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx