Re: MS Project vs. Primavera

greatfargo1 wrote:
I used Primavera and MS Project. However, I would recommend Asta Power
Project. It is comparable to Primavera in functionality and to MS
Project in easiness. It is the standard PM software in UK and other
countries all over the world.

It most certainly is not.

  • RE: [perfmon] Re: quick overview of the perfmon2 interface
    ... Tools into a standard mold... ... Just crippling flexibility/cutting functionality ... - Tools need to port to Perfmon with min cost. ... - Allow OS data correlated to PMU ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: My politics--what are yours?
    ... I believe this is because the jobs are going to countries that have no fair wage laws (like China and India). ... Without minimum wage and other fair wage laws, it seems like wages drop drastically and standard of living drops to almost nothing. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Developing countries NEED honesty
    ... "The developing countries are typically in a warm climate while the ... countries with the highest economical standard of living are cold ... Suppose that you have a child with a toy car build from blocks ...
    (soc.culture.african)
  • Re: The "Developing" World
    ... West will effectively destroy itself! ... Eastern block countries, "developed", that we in the West  should ... The standard of living was comparable before Yalta 1945. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: INSPECT and TRAILING syntax
    ... adding new syntax is a POST-2002 development. ... '02 Standard was that it was simply "TOO BIG". ... COULD already be accomplished and did the language really need them. ... the syntax for that functionality is pretty straightforward -- adds ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)