Re: MS Project 2003 with task indent and duration

Gopal --

The Duration of a summary task does not "add up" as you describe it. The software calculates the Duration from the Start of the earliest subtask to the Finish of the latest subtask. Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

"Gopal" <saigop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:33fc02d1-0447-4b36-9d78-9e82b4bd6d1b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I am new to MS Project 2003, I would like to add the task with
Indent. I have created the Indent, but the duration is not getting
added when I add the duration for the sub tasks. why is it so? How to
update the task duration of the indent when i add in sub tasks?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you,
Gopal.

.