Re: How to share resources between groups?

Hi Simon,

You might like to have a look at my series on Microsoft Project in the
TechTrax ezine, particularly #17 et seq on multi-projects, at this site:
http://tinyurl.com/2xbhc or this:
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMFrame.asp?CMD=ArticleSearch&AUTH=23
(Perhaps you'd care to rate the articles before leaving the site, :)
Thanks.)

FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at
this web address: <http://www.mvps.org/project/>

Hope this helps - please let us know how you get on :)

Mike Glen
MS Project MVP

Jim Aksel wrote:
Hello Simon - You should consider creating a resource pool. I copied
this from "Help" after entering the term "Resource Pool"

I need some direction on how to setup user resources properly that
would be shared between two different groups over multiple projects.

.