Re: How to share resources between groups?

Hi Simon,

You might like to have a look at my series on Microsoft Project in the
TechTrax ezine, particularly #17 et seq on multi-projects, at this site:
http://tinyurl.com/2xbhc or this:
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMFrame.asp?CMD=ArticleSearch&AUTH=23
(Perhaps you'd care to rate the articles before leaving the site, :)
Thanks.)

FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at
this web address: <http://www.mvps.org/project/>

Hope this helps - please let us know how you get on :)

Mike Glen
MS Project MVP

Jim Aksel wrote:
Hello Simon - You should consider creating a resource pool. I copied
this from "Help" after entering the term "Resource Pool"

I need some direction on how to setup user resources properly that
would be shared between two different groups over multiple projects.

  • Re: Removing Constraints
    ... You might like to have a look at my series on Microsoft Project in the ... TechTrax ezine, at this site: http://tinyurl.com/2xbhc or this: ... > Alright so basically to remove a contraint for a task that starts ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Resource report
    ... you might like to have a look at my series on Microsoft Project in the ... TechTrax ezine, particularly #24 Customizing Reports, at this site: ... companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Does microsoft project 2003 appear easy to learn?
    ... No - take a course for the quickest results. ... have a look at my series on Microsoft Project in the TechTrax ezine at this ... companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: HOW DO I ASSIGN MANHOURS TO A TASK IN PROJECT?
    ... You might like to have a look at my series on Microsoft Project in the ... TechTrax ezine, particularly #5 on resources, at this site: ... companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: cost calculation using the custom "cost" fields
    ... You might like to have a look at my series on Microsoft Project in the ... TechTrax ezine, particularly #14 et seq on Customizing, at this site: ... What I did was to open the cost field 5 and add (cost ...
    (microsoft.public.project)