Re: How to share resources between groups?
- From: "Mike Glen" <glenATmvps.org>
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 09:57:04 -0000
You might like to have a look at my series on Microsoft Project in the
TechTrax ezine, particularly #17 et seq on multi-projects, at this site:
http://tinyurl.com/2xbhc or this:
(Perhaps you'd care to rate the articles before leaving the site, :)
FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at
this web address: <http://www.mvps.org/project/>
Hope this helps - please let us know how you get on :)
MS Project MVP
Jim Aksel wrote:
Hello Simon - You should consider creating a resource pool. I copied
this from "Help" after entering the term "Resource Pool"
I need some direction on how to setup user resources properly thatwould be shared between two different groups over multiple projects.
- Prev by Date: RE: How to share resources between groups?
- Next by Date: Re: autosize row in Project file with Visual Basic
- Previous by thread: RE: How to share resources between groups?
- Next by thread: Re: autosize row in Project file with Visual Basic