Re: How can freeze column or row in MS project

Hi,

I'm sorery, you can't

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
"Microsoft Communities" <tuyen-db@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,

Can we freeze columns or rows in MS Project 2003 (the same as using Window
> Freeze Panes)?

Thanks

  • Re: How do I schedule payments coming into an account in project
    ... Jan De Messemaeker ... Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional ... For availability check: ... scheduling work and estimating cost. ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Resource Units and change to schedule
    ... Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional ... For availability check: ... "Jan De Messemaeker" wrote: ... I have a part time resource who worked 10 hours per week on a project. ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Cannot Save in Project 2007
    ... Jan De Messemaeker ... Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional ... For availability check: ... Error message or any indication as to what was causing the problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: How to Add Columns to "Blank" MS Project?
    ... Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional ... For availability check: ... "Jan De Messemaeker" wrote: ... When I import an XML file into my template, ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Resource Availability Setting vs. Leveling
    ... and the way to enter this in MS project is explained in my last posting. ... >>>> The task does not know what the availability of the painters is. ... >>>> Jan De Messemaeker ... >>>> Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional ...
    (microsoft.public.project)