Re: Installing Project Pro 2007

Can't help then I'm afraid. But try a custom install and make sure the folder you nominate is the same as the folder your office apps are in.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see:
http://www.projectvbabook.com

"ub40" <ub40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A727A473-1B9E-41D3-ACF5-BB8CBC7147E6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Rod
It is a copy i received in my action pack it just says MS Office Project
Professional 2007. The part #on the disk is X13-38154 EN.

"Rod Gill" wrote:

Hi,

You don't need Office to be installed to install Project. Is this a full
copy or an upgrade version. An upgrade version would be looking for a
previous copy of Project.

--

>I have office enterprise installed on my LT running XP i start the setup
>and
> i enter the product key it then gives me an error message that says it
> cannot
> find office on my LT i point it to the folder but no joy. Please help

  • Re: Web vs. Desktop based systems
    ... provider with better privacy policy (perhaps Yahoo) also provides ... to other folder or reporting spam or changing the filter recipes. ... But how do you *really* know the important upgrade that keeps ... The alert-window doesn't exactly say *why* you need to install this ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Entry Point Not Found
    ... Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options. ... Install. ... > reinstall it after the upgrade, ... > subsystem works fine on a backup computer running XPpro. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Office 2007 Final setup issue
    ... I do not see the upgrade button anymore ... 2007 final edition are available on the MVL download site. ... I'm under trouble trying to install it. ... I check the proposed folder but it ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Office 2007 Final setup issue
    ... I'm open Value customer and I'm logged on with my Passport account and trust ... But I have the install source here 100% sure of what I say ... ... I'm trying to upgrade to Office 2007 Final version. ... I check the proposed folder but it seems ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Office 2007 Final setup issue
    ... What version of Office are you trying to upgrade? ... 2007 final edition are available on the MVL download site. ... I'm under trouble trying to install it. ... I check the proposed folder but it seems fine, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)