Re: Installing Project Pro 2007

Can't help then I'm afraid. But try a custom install and make sure the folder you nominate is the same as the folder your office apps are in.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see:
http://www.projectvbabook.com

"ub40" <ub40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A727A473-1B9E-41D3-ACF5-BB8CBC7147E6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Rod
It is a copy i received in my action pack it just says MS Office Project
Professional 2007. The part #on the disk is X13-38154 EN.

"Rod Gill" wrote:

Hi,

You don't need Office to be installed to install Project. Is this a full
copy or an upgrade version. An upgrade version would be looking for a
previous copy of Project.