Re: Converting to an MPX file
- From: John <mjensen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 09:28:58 -0700
In article <A1A8E6B8-0AB7-4B70-BC6F-D2A64F35471D@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
broncos347 <Broncos347@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am trying to convert a Project 2000 file to an MPX file so that I can
transfer it to another project management package. However, I cannot see how
I can save it as an MPX file to allow me to do this.
Microsoft stopped support for saving Project in MPX format with Project
98. You can however, save a Project 2000 file in Project 98 format and
then save as MPX. Obviously that only work if you have Project 98 at
your disposal. If you do not and are willing to send the file to me, I
will convert it (assuming it is not corrupt) and send back the MPX. My
address is below.
(remove obvious redundancies)
- Prev by Date: Re: What the limitation within MS Project 2003?
- Next by Date: Re: Customized Fields in Enterprize Global
- Previous by thread: Re: What the limitation within MS Project 2003?
- Next by thread: Re: Customized Fields in Enterprize Global